All-in-One Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management Solution
The people of Chartwell Compliance have the credentials of Big 4 consultants, high service delivery standards and a belief that every client is critically important. When coupled with a smaller firm’s pricing, Chartwell Compliance delivers a value unmatched in the marketplace.
Our practical, real-world understanding of regulatory compliance, financial crimes, and enterprise risk management has been attained through several centuries of work as regulators, law enforcement officials and operators in the financial services industry . It allows us to translate compliance in practical ways that help our clients maintain fee revenue, lower costs, and anticipate the desires of a diverse range of agencies which supervise financial institutions and enforce the laws.
We utilize multiple project management software and quality control tools to track incremental milestones and ensure that our deliverables are thorough, delivered on time, and completed reasonably within budget targets. Our clients are proactively delivered project status updates and, in some cases, have 24/7 access to our project management software.
Our consultants are passionate about their areas of expertise and are equally comfortable as trainers, testers, or right hands for our clients.
As an all-in-one consulting solution for financial institutions, our clients can realize economies of scale and avoid having to manage multiple vendor relationships. Our clients gain additional value from having a partner with expertise across compliance, risk, and corporate planning.
We are attuned to emerging trends and new rules in the industry, enabling clients to avoid pitfalls and design products and services that can better stand the test of time.
Our consultants average 30 years experience. Within the group are some of the industry’s foremost authorities on regulatory compliance and fraud, such as:
- Former Community, Regional and National Bank Compliance and BSA Officers;
- Former senior banking officers and federally commissioned bank examiners in regulatory compliance, credit risk management, safety and soundness and information technology and security;
- A co-author of some implementing rules of the Bank Secrecy Act;
- A former Chief Counsel of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency who wrote a book on bank holding companies and has advised dozens of foreign governments on enhancing AML and bank supervisory programs;
- The former Chief of the FBI’s Financial Crimes Section and Terrorist Financing Operations Sections; and
- A former Chief Strategy and Chief Compliance Officer of a regulated money services business and global payments processor.
Learn more about our consultants on our Professionals page.
For more information, contact Chartwell Compliance at 1-800-541-6744 or firstname.lastname@example.org.