Licensing Compliance ProfessionalPlace of Work:
Work will be conducted from home.
Dependent on experience. Open to hourly or full-time salaried.
CAMS, CRCM, CCCS, CCBCO, CFE and related are preferred, but not required.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent residency;
- At least 5 years of related experience;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office products;
- Experience with State Money Services Business licensing/government regulated activity, financial technology, or payments businesses;
- Personal and professional integrity;
- Customer-facing work experience/work well with people at all levels;
- High self-initiative and strong group leadership abilities/team player;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy;
- Quick, efficient, highly organized and able to get up to speed rapidly;
- At ease multi-tasking under deadlines and working outside comfort zone;
- Excited about working in a small but established company with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Subject matter expert on state regulatory, exam and licensing.
- Managing state money transmission license acquisition including preparation of licensing applications and work required thereunder by the parties involved;
- Research of licensing requirements;
- Serving as a subject matter expert to client base and Chartwell team on state regulatory, exam and licensing matters;
- Resolve outstanding issues identified in the application process;
- Providing non-legal outreach to state regulators,
- Guidance and confirmations on state regulatory requirements;
- Providing state license maintenance, exam support, and services related to keeping in good standing with states;
- Managing specialized state projects such as transfers of control and regulatory remediation
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. The cover letter should address how you meet some of the technical and non-technical qualifications, your start date, and other topics you believe are relevant.