Fraud, Corruption Prevention, Investigations and Training
Chartwell Compliance brings together some of the country’s most prominent authorities in AML/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) financial crimes and fraud prevention. With deep international and real-world experience, our consultants include a former Chief of the FBI’s Financial Crimes and Terrorist Financing Operations Sections and a co-author of some implementing rules of the Bank Secrecy Act.
Chartwell Compliance’s capabilities include:
- Counter-terrorism financing;
- Anti-money laundering;
- Asset forfeiture and recovery;
- Corporate and mortgage fraud prevention;
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Bribery Act;
- Forensic accounting; and
- Advising foreign governments on AML/CFT regulatory regimes.
Our services include:
- Training and seminars;
- Enforcement actions updates;
- Complex look-back reviews;
- Policy and procedure development;
- Independent reviews;
- Risk assessments;
- Investigations and due diligence;
- Expert witness; and
- Non-legal opinions.