Outsourced Compliance Administration
Chartwell Compliance provides outsourced compliance administration for both financial and non-financial institutions. Our seasoned consultants possess extensive, real-world experience as regulators and private-sector compliance executives in money services businesses, payments processors, and banks.
Chartwell’s services include:
- Monitoring overall compliance performance through a workflow management toolkit, and helping staff with the timely completion of assigned compliance tasks;
- Assisting clients in identifying current and ongoing compliance obligations and translating these requirements into actionable policies, procedures, and compliance tasks;
- Advising management and boards of directors about compliance issues;
- Reviewing the risks involved and responsibilities regarding anti-money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures for deterring and detecting money laundering and terrorist-financing activities are comprehensive and up-to-date;
- Assisting with compliance program remediation; and
- Designing, developing, and training on all aspects of compliance programs.
Our regulatory subject matter expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Bank Secrecy Act as amended by the USA PATRIOT Act of 2001; and
- Office of Foreign Assets Control.
Chartwell works regularly with organizations that have limited compliance resources and need assistance without the expense of a full-time staff.