Sales and Marketing Internship
Chartwell Compliance is seeking applicants for a paid sales and marketing internship or entry-level full-time position.
This position will allow the chosen candidate to gain valuable experience while working with enthusiastic professionals in a high energy, friendly and remote environment (yes, you get to work, at least initially, from home!). It is ideal for students or recent graduates majoring in Marketing, Public Relations or business related fields that look to gain valuable experience at an established consultancy firm in financial services.
We are looking for somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, wants to learn and has a passion for sales and marketing. The ideal candidate is ambitious, motivated, hard working and detail-oriented.
Length: 6 months with the possibility for fulltime employment
Commitment: 20 – 30 hours a week, or full-time
- Knowledge in SEO and online marketing an asset
- Willingness to pick up the phone and call prospective partners
- Strong research skills
- Keeping abreast of company products, services, and operational processing system
- Creative and tenacious in lead generation
- Strong negotiating skills
- Positive self-starter with ability to work independently and remotely
- Must possess high degree of professionalism and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft suites (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English is a must
- Minimum college GPA 3.25
- Additional pluses: foreign language skills, experience in military, extra-curricular achievements such as Eagle Scout
- Willingness and ability to relocate on short notice and on your own expense to Denver or Washington (at the company’s choice) if offered full-time employment
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship of company
- Able to travel as needed and having discipline to work efficiently from home