Anti Money Laundering
Chartwell Compliance prepares customized AML and compliance programs for money services businesses (MSBs) and financial institutions. Chartwell relies on its team of former practitioners, regulators, and bank examiners.
Chartwell Compliance provides outsourced compliance administration for both financial and non-financial institutions. Our seasoned consultants possess extensive, real-world experience as regulators and private-sector compliance executives in money services businesses; payments processors; and banks.
Chartwell’s services include:
- Monitoring overall compliance performance through a workflow management toolkit, and helping staff with the timely completion of assigned compliance tasks;
- Assisting clients in identifying current and ongoing compliance obligations and translating these requirements into actionable policies, procedures, and compliance tasks;
- Advising management and boards of directors about compliance issues;
- Reviewing the risks involved and responsibilities with regards to anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing;
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures for deterring and detecting money laundering and terrorist-financing activities are comprehensive and up-to-date;
- Assisting with compliance program remediation; and
- Designing, developing and training on all aspects of compliance programs.
Our regulatory subject matter expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Bank Secrecy Act as amended by the USA PATRIOT Act of 2001
- Office of Foreign Assets Control
Chartwell works regularly with organizations that have limited compliance resources and need assistance without the expense of a full-time staff.